Painting Rules & Instructions SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2017 from 10:00am-4:00pm CHECK-IN
- Arrive anytime between 10am and 4pm, report to your assigned check in area. The Parent supervising must be present at check in! Painting must be completed by 4pm
- Check in areas are: Acme (inside) and Hudson Library
- During check-in you will receive your original artwork, paint, 4 paintbrushes, drop cloth, and t-shirts to wear while painting
- After completion of your window, return the drop cloth to the check in area
- A parent needs to be present during the entire painting process
- Look for the orange tag in the corner of the window with you and your partner names.
- STOP – Please look at your assigned window for cracks or defects…contact one of the committee members ASAP if your window is damaged.
- REQUIRED: DROP CLOTH must be used to cover the bottom of the window & sidewalk.
- Your window has been marked off with blue tape – DO NOT PAINT OUTSIDE OF THE TAPE!!!!!
- Please do not enter the merchant store for use of water or to clean brushes
- Only use the Paint Provided!
- Paint will crack if put on too thick. If paint is thick – add water.
- If you spill paint on the sidewalk or stain the windowsill, please clean it up immediately!
- After completing your window, please remove the blue tape and the orange name tag from the window. Also move any flower containers/furniture back if you have moved them.
- Please clean your area when you are finished. Take trash with you. Return drop cloth
51st Halloween Windows Painting Assignments
Click on a page below to view the assignment listing.
96 Library St, Hudson, OH 44236