Hudson PTO has partnered with JOANN to celebrate the
51st Year of the Halloween Window Painting Event.
Grab a partner and be part of this Hudson Tradition on
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22 from 10am-4pm!
This event is open to Hudson City School District students in 5th-12th grades. Grades 5-8 must paint with a partner – no groups of 3 will be accepted, grades 9-12 may paint with a partner or as a solo artist. One window per student. TWO SIMPLE STEPS TO PARTICIPATE
- Artist(s) submit artwork to his/her school – High School Office, Middle School Resource Center, or East Woods Art Teacher. Please remember to write BOTH Names, Grades, and Phone # on the back of the artwork!
- ONE artist registers their team and submits the $24 window fee online at HudsonPTO.org – click on the Halloween Window link
- All artwork needs to be submitted on an 8 ½ x 11 unlined white paper in full color. Write BOTH partners names, grades, and phone #’s on back.
- Artwork must be child friendly Halloween/Autumn designs. Work submitted with blood, gore, crosses, names, or anything else deemed inappropriate will not be accepted
- The online registration form is to be completed by ONE partner, this person should register both students and pay the $24 window fee. Go to HudsonPTO.org and click on the Halloween Window Link to register.
- Important!! All communication is via email. We must have BOTH partners’ emails!
- Window Assignments and details pertaining to the painting day will be posted online Thursday, October 19
- Each window will be assigned to a designated area for check in, receiving your original artwork, paint,
- Additional supplies you may want to bring: smaller/larger paint brushes, garbage bag, paper towels, water bucket/sponges/plastic cups, water, paper plates/bowls for paint, tape/newspaper, and dry erase marker
- One parent per window is required to be present to ensure adequate supervision of students
96 Library St, Hudson, OH 44236