The 63rd celebration of the Hudson PTO’s Annual Pancake Breakfast is Saturday, March 7 from 8 a.m.-12 p.m. at Hudson High School!
$7 adult | $5 child
Buy your discounted tickets online through March 5 at 11 p.m. and pick them up at the “will call” table the morning of the breakfast.
Allergy/gluten friendly options are available at the same cost
Join us for PTO’s largest fundraiser, sponsored in part by US Foods. All proceeds are given back to the Hudson City Schools in the form of grants and scholarships.
• Enjoy delicious made-from-scratch Perkins pancakes, sausage donated by GFS, milk and juice donated by Hudson’s Restaurant and Erie Island Blend coffee donated by Caruso’s
• Listen to wonderful music presented by students in grades 4-12
• Visit the amazing art display showcasing projects from students in every grade
• Check out all the fun games and face painting in the Children’s Room
• Purchase tickets for your chance to win the 50/50 raffle or one of our fantastic prize packages
This event raises monies for teacher grants and student scholarships. To make this PTO fundraiser a success we look to your support through sponsorship and raffle donations. Please direct raffle inquiries and sponsor questions to Jenn Scheeser at [email protected] or call her at 330-396-6391. We thank you for your support!
Consider being a Family Sponsor! For $100, you receive 4 Breakfast tickets, 60 Raffle and/or Children’s Games tickets, a fast pass to the front of the breakfast line and recognition at the event. Contact Lisa at [email protected] to purchase.