YOU CAN’T MASK AWESOME!
Staff Appreciation Week will take place May 10-14. For the love the staff shows and all that they do, the East Woods Intermediate PTO has planned the following events to say thank you!
Please note, that each day includes an activity which allows students to be involved in the celebration!
Events Planned in Honor of the East Woods Intermediate Staff
Monday, 5/10: Coffee, Teach, Sanitize Repeat!
● PTO provides a Coffee Station
● Students show Hudson pride — dress in Hudson spirit wear!
Tuesday 5/11: Sanitized, Hands Down You’re the Best Staff Around!
● PTO provides a Snack Bar
● Students bring a letter of appreciation for their homeroom teacher (template attached) along with a school supply.
Wednesday 5/12: Even from 6 Feet Apart, You Teach with All of Your Heart!
● PTO provides a Boxed Lunch
● Students bring a letter of appreciation for support staff and/or non-home room teachers (template attached).
Thursday 5/13: Thank you for being an essential part of each student’s day!
● PTO provides Candy Bar
● Students create pictures showing a favorite memory with their teachers or staff members (template attached).
Friday 5/14: For all you do, sending socially distant hugs from us to you!
● Mr. Sedlak’s Luncheon
● Students wear their teacher’s favorite color!
PDF downloads: Teacher Letter of Appreciation | Staff Letter of Appreciation | Picture Template
Please note: Templates are provided to make activities easier for students and parents. Students can choose to utilize the templates or create their own letters/pictures for the dates above. Feel free to make copies of the templates, as we are hoping to get letters and pictures created for all teachers and staff members (Art, Music, Library, PE, PT/OT, Intervention Spec., Speech, Guidance Counselor, Front Office Staff, Small Group Instructors, Aides, Custodians).