FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2018
DURING THE SCHOOL DAY
LAVELLI FIELD (BEHIND EVAMERE)
- Students will walk around the track as a class, with their teachers, for 30 minutes at a designated time during the day.
- Students will participate in the COSI on Wheels program, “The Incredible Human Machine,” on Wednesday and Thursday of that week – the Walkathon allows us to extend the students’ learning about health, wellness, and exercise!
- Students will collect donations to support their walking…be sure to ask grandma, grandpa, aunts, uncles, friends, and neighbors!
- We hope that each student can set a goal of raising $15 in donations.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes will be awarded to the students who raise the most money!
- All donations support PTO’s child-focused activities at Evamere, including: Movie Night, COSI on Wheels, Snuggle Up & Read, Right to Read Week, field trip busing, and more!
Questions? Contact Dianne Ketler
How do I donate?
Paper – please click on the form below and send it to your child’s classroom, along with cash or checks payable to Hudson PTO.
Online – please on the online option below, complete all information and complete your payment.